Dr. Cory Nguyen
Growing up in a family with three dentists and several dental lab technicians, Dr. Cory Nguyen was exposed to all aspects of dentistry early on. Dr. Cory put himself through college constructing crowns and dental appliances while working in his brother’s dental laboratory. This is where he developed his hand skills and his love and passion for the art of dentistry. Dr. Cory knew then that dentistry was his calling and embarked upon his journey to become a preeminent dentist.
Dr. Cory graduated from the University of Texas, Dallas in 1999, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then went on to the prestigious, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 2004. His quest for excellence did not stop there. Dr. Cory soon realized that in order to help or give his patients the most optimum care and overall results, he has to be trained and skilled in all disciplines and/or specialties of dentistry.
Subsequently, this has led Dr. Cory traveling all across the country with countless hours of continuing education learning and perfecting his skills. Dr. Cory’s post-grad training includes advanced implant training with the Medical College of Georgia and American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He is currently 1 out of 16 General Practitioners in Texas, who is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry. This distinguished distinction symbolizes the highest level of competency in implant dentistry. Dr. Cory is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI), the world’s largest dental implant organization and an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Cory’s distinguished reputation is heightened by his ability to deliver an ideal experience for his patients by going Above and BEYOND their expectations. He and his Team strive everyday to adhere to the core pillars of: Integrity, Comfort, Convenience, Compassion, & Commitment to Excellence. His practice boasts cutting edge technology such as the I-Cat 3D Scan for precise diagnostic and treatment, the Trios Digital Scanner for quick, comfortable impressions, lowest radiation x-rays and state-of-the-art intra oral cameras because his patients deserve only the best.
He believes each patient deserves to be counseled on their overall health, not just the mouth or teeth only. Fully understanding the empowering effects of a beautiful, healthy smile, Dr. Cory continues daily on his quest to enhance his patients’ lives by finding innovative ways to achieve not only an aesthetically pleasing smile, but one that is functional, comfortable and will last for a lifetime!
Dr. Cory is charismatic, energetic and fun both at work and outside of the office. His philosophy is “work hard, play hard”, and lives his life to the fullest everyday. He believes that smiling and laughter are the cure for all.
Dr. Cory’s hobbies are reading books on latest advancements in dentistry, watching and attending football games (Go COWBOYS!), traveling and enjoying exotic foods with his wife, Michelle. Dr. Cory and his wife have three young sons, Nolan 8, Nathan 4, and Nelson 2 years old. He and his family are active members of their community, church and boys’ school. These days Dr. Cory devotes all his spare time enjoying the boys and making memories with his family.
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Post Graduate Implant Training – Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry
- Certified in Nobel Biocare dental implant surgery and restoration
- Awarded America’s Top Dentists by Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Awarded Texas Top Dentists
- Voted Best Doctors and Dentists by Texas Doctor Award
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Board of Oral Implantology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
- Texas Dental Association
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular orthopedics